
It seems that I am finally used to running early in the morning. No problem on waking up, getting dressed and going out the door. Despite the low temperature and the wind, I am willing to practice and start my day "energized".
Distance, pace and speed are awful, I know. But as I said previously... it is a matter of time. I intend to go back to those charts and tables pretty soon as I sincerely miss the fartleks, short runs, long runs, PRs and so on.
Today we took Av. Presidente Vargas for a change. Amplitude, that is the word associated to that avenue. Amplitude. You can appreciate the sky, the old buildings, the new buildings, traffic is not so heavy at 6:30 am and the pavement is excellent (at least the chances to stumble and have a ridiculous fall are pretty low).
It is also amazing that Mr. T is persistent enough to go along. Few people would be so cooperative and understanding to do such a thing at THAT TIME IN THE MORNING.
Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend.
Distance, pace and speed are awful, I know. But as I said previously... it is a matter of time. I intend to go back to those charts and tables pretty soon as I sincerely miss the fartleks, short runs, long runs, PRs and so on.
Today we took Av. Presidente Vargas for a change. Amplitude, that is the word associated to that avenue. Amplitude. You can appreciate the sky, the old buildings, the new buildings, traffic is not so heavy at 6:30 am and the pavement is excellent (at least the chances to stumble and have a ridiculous fall are pretty low).
It is also amazing that Mr. T is persistent enough to go along. Few people would be so cooperative and understanding to do such a thing at THAT TIME IN THE MORNING.
Anyway, hope you all have a good weekend.
2 comentários:
Hey, nice! Congratulations! From now on it will be easier and easier to run in the morning as you approaches the summer! Hope to see you back to the races!
Marcos
Marcos,
I hope so too... crossing fingers here :)
Postar um comentário