... e nós não fomos vê-la sair.
I´ve never been a morning person. Not at all. However, 6 am was the only time I´ve found to run, and as running is an addiction to me, there was no other way than surrending... what encourages me to get out of bed?
# running makes me feel good after I come back home
# the day will be more productive and brighter
# seeing the city waking up
# enjoying a good company that is also finding out the benefits of the regular exercise
# losing weight (am I?)
Getting out of bed is by far the hardest thing to do, especially when it is foggy and windy outside. Once I'm up the rest just flows.
On the first part of the run there are few cars on the streets, and birds are leaving the trees. As from 6:30 onwards there is an increase in traffic and people on the streets.
Tomorrow... again !
I´ve never been a morning person. Not at all. However, 6 am was the only time I´ve found to run, and as running is an addiction to me, there was no other way than surrending... what encourages me to get out of bed?
# running makes me feel good after I come back home
# the day will be more productive and brighter
# seeing the city waking up
# enjoying a good company that is also finding out the benefits of the regular exercise
# losing weight (am I?)
Getting out of bed is by far the hardest thing to do, especially when it is foggy and windy outside. Once I'm up the rest just flows.
On the first part of the run there are few cars on the streets, and birds are leaving the trees. As from 6:30 onwards there is an increase in traffic and people on the streets.
Tomorrow... again !
2 comentários:
Ahá!!! Vai começar a correr de manhã também!!! É muito bom, muito legal ver o sol nascer correndo, muito bom correr pelas ruas quando a galera ainda está dormindo, poucos carros...!!! Abracos!!! Marcos
Marcos,
valeu a força... hoje fui de novo. Estou gostando, so far. Mas também.. é primavera e o clima está bem mais ameno.
Abraços
Postar um comentário