sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2008

Sunrise on October 24, 2008 - Cassino

At 6:41 am we witnessed a sunrise at the beach.




Today, when I retrieved this pic from the camera, I was amazed. The expression you hold in this shot is so much you that I couldn´t help but publish it.

So, when you are about to spend some days away, I find myself a little annoyed again. Maybe one day I'm gonna get used to it, maybe I'm never gonna do it.

Holy Day,
Holy Pray,
Holy Lord.

Do you know me to trust?
Let's forgive us, at first.
On such a bright day
Happiness and peace
Resting soul, as I miss.
Finally breathing, the mind
If we look back, there is dark
A twister and a new start.

Spring is here to plan
a sweet scent sunset
mornings of breeze and sweat
Outlining undressed souls
In front of an old mirror
Longing to stay longer.
Again, again and again.
Since the day my body wore rags
And you thought old.

Holy Lord,
Holy Lady,
Holy Fate.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Lindas Fotos .... Ai sim dá gosto de viver bem e correr !!!

Marcos Sanches disse...

WOW, this sunrise is really great!!!! Now my mornings are dark and I only, sometimes, see the moon...

Take care!

Marcos

Alison G. Altmayer disse...

Guris,

a praia tem 220Km de extensão... venta um pouco, mas a vista é linda mesmo.

Com o horário de verão os dias são tri longos aqui no sul. Tem sol das 6 e pico até as 20hs. Não da para reclamar não.

Bom findi!

Semana de 20 a 26 de março de 2023

  Esta semana foi cheia de exames: cardiológicos, de sangue, teste de esteira. Encaixei a academia e os treinos e deu tudo certo no final.  ...