Again, once more, we had the chance to spend a few hours together. Every year, during kid's carnival ball we share a table, some french fries and a guaraná. We try to talk, but the loud samba-forró-axé-funk music does not allow us. But we are stubborn and all we want is to be there, trying hard to find some old pals or at least people that we know. My kids and your kid are growing, and soon there will be a time when we won't need to attend those balls, believe me :-) And please, remind me when I'm a grandma NOT TO TAKE my grandchildren there.
Back to running report... not practicing for me today, but I've walked in the morning by the muddy and wet roads of the village. As usual, when I walk I feel like running, but I wasn't wearing the correct outfit, so... only walking. Gotta lose some weight.
The apartment is half the way to be ready. Oh boy, it looks YELLOW and I mean REALLY yellow. But it starts looking much better than the way I had it before. I committed a small, tiny little mistake... I bought a too small bathroom sink... when I looked at it installed today it seemed it belonged to a doll's house.... of course for the kids it will be wonderful... as to me... oh well... I'm short.
Tomorrow I want to run a bit in the afternoon, let's see how my body responds.
Back to running report... not practicing for me today, but I've walked in the morning by the muddy and wet roads of the village. As usual, when I walk I feel like running, but I wasn't wearing the correct outfit, so... only walking. Gotta lose some weight.
The apartment is half the way to be ready. Oh boy, it looks YELLOW and I mean REALLY yellow. But it starts looking much better than the way I had it before. I committed a small, tiny little mistake... I bought a too small bathroom sink... when I looked at it installed today it seemed it belonged to a doll's house.... of course for the kids it will be wonderful... as to me... oh well... I'm short.
Tomorrow I want to run a bit in the afternoon, let's see how my body responds.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário