
Oh well, back to gym! Today was my first day there. The guy took easy on me, like trying what I am able to do and so on. We've started with leg exercises, then upper body (no push-ups), 20 long-exhausting-boring-tiring minutes of bike and then stretching (by far the best part).
My overall impression of the gym is good. The instructor has doctorate in P.E. and is very kind. I mean, at least I didnt feel like killing him while I was spending 20 minutes on the bike. Of course, the other gym I used to go to had newer machines and the place seemed to receive more sun light. BUT I felt much more comfortable at this one.
Yesterday Cris and I went for a run. I really enjoy running with her, but she wanted to talk and we talked, t-a-l-k-e-d all the way. And talking means, to me at least, no breathing :)
University stuff: I'm taking 3 literature subjects (Brazilian II, Portuguese II and English II). For Brazilian II we are supposed to read on the next 3 weeks "Triste Fim de Policarpo Quaresma", Lima Barreto and "A Salamanca do Jarau", Simoes Lopes Neto. For Portuguese II an article by Boaventura de Sousa Santos
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário