1st Attempt to go back to Running Days
25.05.09 - 07:48-08:30am
Course: Camara, Netto, Barão, Canalete, Portugal, back Portugal, Canalete, Carlos Gomes, Praça Tamandaré - home sweet home.
* A good thing: I'm trying, I haven't given up.
* A beautiful picture: the leaves on the ground on Portugal Ave and the sun light through the trees half empty branches.
* The thoughts: quite negative until half the way, then it changed to an interesting daydreaming in Ireland, that might lead to a nice short story.
* Outfit: black corsario, sulbrasil top, reebok singlet, asics and a water bottle.
* Noticed: long toe nails hurt; my cravo is back - duolfim!
Target: 10K distance in 2months, 15K long runs in 3 months
lose weight
back to races until the end of the year
Maturity is understanding and respecting both your body and your personality.
Innerthinking: I love running, I like to feel slim, I used to be in a good mood, I like to have goals, I like to have energy. FOR ALL THAT I NEED TO RUN.
2 comentários:
Nossa, que fotos lindas! Obrigada por compartilhá-las conosco! Bons treinos!
Valeu Mayumi! Estou também de olho na sua luta por aí. Hang in there!
Postar um comentário