domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

Fire and Ice


Fire and Ice, by Robert Frost


Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.





Definitely, this is one of my favorite poets of all times, Mr. Robert Frost (1874-1963), four-time Pulitzer Prize winning American poet, teacher and lecturer wrote many popular and oft-quoted poems including “After Apple-Picking”, “The Road Not Taken”, “Home Burial” and “Mending Wall”.


+++

Ran the 5K Rústica de Inverno do Gran Ruas hoje - 3° lugar no Feminino - relatório e fotos seguem amanhã. Por enquanto, tenham um ótimo final de domingo.

Nenhum comentário:

Semana de 20 a 26 de março de 2023

  Esta semana foi cheia de exames: cardiológicos, de sangue, teste de esteira. Encaixei a academia e os treinos e deu tudo certo no final.  ...