terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009

Running, inner thinking and my mom


#1 Today I did an "inner thinking" while I was driving home from university and while I was running in the afternoon as well (before Cris arrived). At night, during a terrific supper (parmegiana steak) I tried to talk about that inner thinking, but it was way too hard. I tried. That will be subject to a distinct post, much more elaborated and written calmly... word by word... in linearity, because what I have inside my brain is not linear at all. Linearity in the sense of one idea following another, and not this crazy picture "upstairs" ... :) Other idea that came up was that running is a solitary sport that teaches you how to keep company to yourself.

#2 Well, let´s talk about today´s practice. I've decided to follow other blogger-mate's suggestion, can't recall which one, and try the last chart on CR (Contra-Relógio magazine) in order to run 10k in a month. Then, today I ran for 1hr at a comfortable pace. I left home and headed to Praça Saraiva. While I'd be running, Cristina would be doing a fartlked. She WOULD BE. I ran for like 55min or so, because she could only practice for 30min and I needed a ride home. It was worth anyway. Mainly to go on with the inner thinking started earlier in the day, to chat with my great friend and to know that "Yes, I can" (just like Obama).

#3 Tomorrow is gym day (actually dawn - 7am). I usually go running because it is about 5 blocks from home - 2 blocks in brick pavement and the rest in asfalto. I'm taking latest Runners World Brazilian edition with me, so that I can show the instructor the right push ups for runners and see if he can include them on my program.

#4 After gym I have a beauty shop appointment. Let's change color, size, shape, etc of the hair.

#5 Happy Birthday, Mom! Hope you are doing fine wherever you are on the upper floor!


picture source: http://paulbuckley14059.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/introspection.jpg



Nenhum comentário:

Semana de 20 a 26 de março de 2023

  Esta semana foi cheia de exames: cardiológicos, de sangue, teste de esteira. Encaixei a academia e os treinos e deu tudo certo no final.  ...