One topic that called my attention a long time ago in RW website was the runners' playlists. I visit the blog there every now and then I try new songs, bands and singers, finding out pretty interesting stuff.
This is the playlist I've been running and doing gym with... it is pretty ecletic ... from popular to tango... including hip-hop, reggae, etc... In case you have any songs to suggest, I'd love to know!!!
Gym today: very good. I'm doing repetitions of 3 x 15 (legs), 3 x 10 (upper body) and 3 x 20 (push ups). 30 secs of stretching in each position. As to upper body: I always feel sore the next day, I guess it is my weaknesses. Legs are fine and so are the push ups. Actually, when I am on the floor, doing the 3 x 20 repetitions, I close my eyes, relax and feel the exercise. I'm weird, I know.
No running today :-( BUT, tomorrow is fartlek day, according to CR's chart. Let´s see. Already got my gatorade.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário