terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

Log Run

26.05.09 - 16-16:40hs
Windy, cool

Course: Pça Tamandaré, Carlos Gomes, Canalete, Av. Portugal, back to Canalete (only running, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh), then Carlos Gomes. Got a ride by car at my sister's tapestry course.

Mood: very good, with positive thinking on body and breathing. Good response from body, not so good from breathing. But over all it was a better than expected short practice. That reinforces to me that I really do better in the afternoon. I am definetly NOT a morning girl.

Pain(s): the cravo (already under treatment), as toe nails were cut - no problems with those, body ok.

Picture: I still appreciate the leaves on the ground, the afternoon light.

Outfit: same as yesterday (yes, I washed and dried them all), except the singlet, which today was the Braskem white one.

Tomorrow: day off

Nenhum comentário:

Semana de 20 a 26 de março de 2023

  Esta semana foi cheia de exames: cardiológicos, de sangue, teste de esteira. Encaixei a academia e os treinos e deu tudo certo no final.  ...