Winter has been so tough that any sunny beautifiul day is an invation to run outdoors. Yesterday was one of those days and as I happened to be in Cassino, I took the chance to run by the beach. It felt really good, sometimes difficult because of the wind, but most of the time quite pleasant.
The training chart required an 8K run and I tried to do it by instinct, i.e., pretty hard to calculate the distance on a beach 220Km long. When you pass by Iemanjá statue you gotta choose between going to the right (towards Uruguay) or to the left (towards Molhes da Barra). I took the left side because I wanted to get the sun on my face - and as a plus the wind against. There is this creek (more like sewer + water from the rain) that is impossible to run by unless you want to soak your feet, so I had to turn and head on to the Uruguayan side until reaching other too-wide-sewer creek. To complete the 8K the last part of the run was done on the bike lane of the main avenue.Today, despite being another great day, I might run on the treadmill at night, after Lorenzzo's soccer match.
What excites me about this coming week is the physical evaluation to be done on Wednesday. The thing is getting serious!

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário