... is "What I talk about when I talk about Running", by Haruki Murakami.
Great book. Quite simple to read and, if you are a runner, you feel connected to the author's ideas. Impressive. So, I strongly recommend - have not read the Portuguese version, though, but as the version in English is also a translation (from Japanese) - I believe it wouldn't really matter in what language you got it. Of course, much better if you are fluent in Japanese (which is definetly not my case here).
Today was Pilates day. Piece of cake. Tomorrow I'm supposed to run 75min, but the weather is awful and that is too much time to spend on the treadmill without getting bored. Meaning? I might try the bike and let the run for Saturday when the weather shouldn't be so bad. Crossing fingers.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Semana de 20 a 26 de março de 2023
Esta semana foi cheia de exames: cardiológicos, de sangue, teste de esteira. Encaixei a academia e os treinos e deu tudo certo no final. ...
-
Esta semana foi cheia de exames: cardiológicos, de sangue, teste de esteira. Encaixei a academia e os treinos e deu tudo certo no final. ...
-
[Exercício de Escrita Criativa – letra de música servindo de base para um conto. Fonte: https://www.letras.mus.br/simone-simaria-as-colegu...
-
Comecei a montagem do Monte Fuji, 5000 peças da Grow, esta semana. Comprei usado da Simone Bello. Já havia comprado o Verão em Lourmarin, ...

Um comentário:
Eu também li esse livro e achei muito bom. Os outros livros de corrida que eu havia lido anteriormente eram de atletas profissionais, então foi bom ler e me identificar com as impressões de outro corredor amador.
Postar um comentário